Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
Topical Issue - Advances in Metrology and Quality Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2021|
- H. Zou, R. Jia, C. Zhang, Precision compensation method for positioning error of working table of vision measuring machine based on machine vision, Laser Optoelectron. Prog. 55, 208–215 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B.H. Wang, Y.-H. Kang, S.-H. Sun, A calibration method for large-scale imaging probe measuring machines based on line scale stitching, Acta Metrol. Sin. 40, 8–11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tang, Y. Zeng, Y. Fu, B. Zhang, Calibration device for test sieves based on image measuring instrument, in: 2018 5th International Conference on Systems and Informatics (ICSAI), Nanjin, 2018, pp. 717–721 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dong, X. Sun, W. Liu, H. Yang, Measurement of free-form curved surfaces using laser triangulation, Sensors 18, 10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I.M. Oliva, E. Román‐Hernández, E. Torres‐Moreno et al., Measurement of quality test of aerodynamic profiles in wind turbine blades using laser triangulation technique, Energy Sci. Eng. 7, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kosler, U. Pavlovi, M. Jezerek et al., Adaptive robotic deburring of die-cast parts with position and orientation measurements using a 3D laser-triangulation sensor, Stroj. Vestn. 62, 207–212 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, J. Yu, N. Gao, Z. Meng, Three-dimensional shape measurement techniques of shiny surfaces, Infrared Laser Eng. 49, 104–116 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Babaie, M. Abolbashari, F. Farahi, Dynamics range enhancement in digital fringe projection technique, Precis. Eng. 39, 243–251 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Z. Wang, S. Ye et al., Verticality detection algorithm based on local image sharpness criterion, Chin. J. Mech. Eng. 25, 173–178 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, Z.W. Wang et al., Semi-automatic inspecting instrument for watch escape wheel based on machine vision, in: 7th International Symposium on Precision Engineering Measurements and Instrumentation (ISPEMI), Lijiang, China, 2011, p. 8321 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.