Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 12, 2021
Topical Issue - Advances in Metrology and Quality Engineering
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||17 March 2021|
- S.H. Hou, S.H. Tong, Uncertain quality control chart and model selection based on fuzzy numbers, Comput. Integr. Manuf. Syst. 18 , 415–421 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Hou, H.M. Zhu, Control chart abnormal pattern recognition based on Bayesian theory, Stat. Decis. 478 , 18–21 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Hou, H.M. Zhu, Research on control chart of uncertain quality characteristics based on Fuzzy Statistics, Stat. Decis. 460 , 24–28 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Faraz, M.B. Moghadam, Fuzzy control charts a better alternative for Shewhart average chart, Qual. Quant. 41 , 375–385 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Shu, D.C. Dang, T.L. Nguyen, Fuzzy x and s control charts: a data-adaptability and human-acceptance approach, Complexity. 2017, 1–17 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gulbay, C. Kahraman, Fuzzy process control with intelligent data mining, Stud. Comput. Intell. 5 , 315–336 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gulbay, C. Kahraman, An alternative approach to fuzzy control charts: direct fuzzy approach, Inf. Sci. 177 , 1463–1480 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wibawati, M. Muhammad, P. Purhadi et al., A fuzzy bivariate poisson control chart, Symmetry-Basel 12 , 1–14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shahram, N. Kazem, N. Rassoul, Developing a multivariate approach to monitor fuzzy quality profiles, Qual. Quant. 48 , 817–836 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hossein, N. Rassoul, Fuzzy multivariate exponentially weighted moving average control chart, Int. J. Adv. Technol. 48 , 1001–1007 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaya, I. Colak, A literature review on fuzzy process capability analysis, J. Test. Eval. 48 , 3963–3985 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ahmadabadi, Y. Farjami, M. Moghadam, A process control method based on five-parameter generalized lambda distribution, Qual. Quant. 46 , 1097–1111 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kaya, A. Turgut, Design of variable control charts based on type-2 fuzzy sets with a real case study, Soft Comput. 25 , 613–633 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.