Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 11, 2020
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 March 2020|
- E. Vahabli, S. Rahmati, Application of an RBF neural network for FDM parts' surface roughness prediction for enhancing surface quality, Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. 17 , 1589–1603 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Chang, N.J. Kim, C.S. Lee, Improvement of surface roughness on ABS 400 polymer using design of experiments (DOE), Mater. Sci. Forum 561-565 , 2389–2392 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Luzanin, D. Movrin, M. Plancak, Experimental investigation of extrusion speed and temperature effects on arithmetic mean surface roughness in FDM built specimens, J. Tech. Plastic. 38 , 179–190 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Galantucci, F. Lavecchia, G. Percoco, Quantitative analysis of a chemical treatment to reduce roughness of parts fabricated using fused deposition modeling, CIRP Ann. 59 , 247–250 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Peng, X. Xiao, R. Yue, Process parameter optimization for fused deposition modeling using response surface methodology combined with fuzzy inference system, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 73 , 87–100 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Durgun, R. Ertan, Experimental investigation of FDM process for improvement of mechanical properties and production cost, Rapid Prototyp. J. 20 , 228–235 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Boschetto, L. Bottini, F. Veniali, Integration of FDM surface quality modeling with process design, Addit. Manuf. 12 , 334–344 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Boschetto, V. Giordano, F. Veniali, 3D roughness profile model in fused deposition modelling, Rapid Prototyp. J. 19 , 240–252 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Sood, S.S. Mahapatra, R.K. Ohdar, Weighted principal component approach for improving surface finish of ABS plastic parts built through fused deposition modelling process, Int. J. Rapid Manuf. 2 , 1–2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Garg, A. Bhattacharya, A. Batish, Failure investigation of fused deposition modelling parts fabricated at different raster angles under tensile and flexural loading, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. B J. Eng. Manuf. 231 , 2031–2039 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ayrilmis, Effect of layer thickness on surface properties of 3D printed materials produced from wood flour/PLA filament, Polym. Test. 71 , 163–166 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rahman, T.D. John, M. Sivadasan, N.K. Singh, Investigation on the scale factor applicable to ABS based FDM additive manufacturing, Mater. Today, 5 , 1640–1648 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tlegenov, G.S. Hong, W.F. Lu, Nozzle condition monitoring in 3D printing, Robot. CIM. −Int. Manuf. 54 , 45–55 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hanus, N. Spirutova, J. Beno, Surface quality of foundry pattern manufactured by FDM method, Rapid Prototyp. J. 11 , 15–20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C.-C. Kuo, R.-C. Mao, Development of a precision surface polishing system for parts fabricated by fused deposition modeling, Mater. Manuf. Process. 31 , 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Jayanth, P. Senthil, C. Prakash, Effect of chemical treatment on tensile strength and surface roughness of 3D-printed ABS using the FDM process, Virtual Phys. Prototy. 13 , 3 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-U. Zhang, J. Han, H.-W. Kang, Temperature-dependent mechanical properties of ABS parts fabricated by fused deposition modeling and vapor smoothing, Int. J. Precis. Eng. Man. 18 , 763–769 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.