Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 10, 2019
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 January 2019|
- ISO/IEC 17025, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-3, Uncertainty of measurement – Part 3: Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM: 1995) (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 13528, Statistical methods for use in proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparison (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2015) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5725-Part 1 to 6, Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 1994) [Google Scholar]
- M. Thompson, S. Ellison, R. Wood, The International Harmonized Protocol for the proficiency testing of analytical chemistries laboratories, Pure Appl. Chem. 78 , (2006), DOI: 10.1351/pac200678010145 [Google Scholar]
- R. Lawn, M. Thompson, R. Walker, Proficiency testing in analytical chemistry (The Royal Society of Chemistry, Cambridge, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17043, Conformity assessment – General requirements for proficiency testing (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2010) [Google Scholar]
- ILAC-G13, Guidelines for the requirements for the competence of providers of proficiency testing schemes (ILAC, Silverwater (Australia), 2000), Available from http://www.ilac.org/ [Google Scholar]
- F. Pavese, A. Charki, Data inter-comparisons in the context of the knowledge-gaining process: an overview, Acta IMEKO 2 , 73–83 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ILAC-G2, Traceability of measurement (ILAC, Silverwater (Australia), 1994) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 10012, Measurement management systems – Requirements for measurement processes and measuring equipment (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Belouafa, F. Habti, S. Benhar, B. Belafkih, S. Tayane, S. Hamdouch, A. Bennamara, A. Abourriche, Statistical tools and approaches to validate analytical methods: methodology and practical examples, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 8, (2017), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/ijmqe/2016030 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 21748, Guidance for the use of repeatability, reproducibility and trueness estimates in measurement uncertainty estimation (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2010) [Google Scholar]
- CIPM MRA-D-05, Measurement comparisons in the context of the CIPM MRA, BIPM Document (CIPM, Sèvres (France), 2016), Available from https://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/CIPM-MRA/CIPM-MRA-D-05.pdf [Google Scholar]
- EURAMET Guide no 4, EURAMET Guide on comparisons, version 1.1 (EURAMET, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- LAB CIL REF 02, Exigences pour l'accréditation des organisateurs de comparaisons interlaboratoires selon la norme NF EN ISO/CEI 17043, Cofrac document, Available from https://www.cofrac.fr/documentation/LAB-CIL-REF-02 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14253-1, Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring equipment – Part 1: Decision rules for verifying conformity or nonconformity with specifications (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Forbes, Approaches to evaluating measurement uncertainty, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 3 , 71 – 77 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- EA-4/02, Expression of the uncertainty of measurement in calibration, December 1999 [Google Scholar]
- EA-4/16, EA Guidelines on the expression of uncertainty in quantitative testing, December 2003 [Google Scholar]
- M. Desenfant, M. Priel, Road map for measurement uncertainty evaluation, Measurement 39(9), 841 – 848 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NF X 07-001, Basic Standards – International vocabulary of basic and general terms in metrology (normes fondamentales – vocabulaire international des termes fondamentaux et généraux de métrologie), December 1994 [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-3/Suppl 1, Propagation of distributions using a Monte Carlo method (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/DIS 1135 2, Water quality – Estimation of measurement uncertainty based on validation and quality control data (ISO, Geneva (Switzerland), 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Chunovkina, A.V. Elster, I. Lira, W. Wöger, Analysis of key comparison data and laboratory biases, Metrologia 45 , 211 – 216 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.