Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 10, 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 June 2019|
- W.A. Shewhart, Economic control of quality of manufactured products (Van Nostrand, New York, MacMillan, London, 1931) (1980 by American Society for Quality) [Google Scholar]
- BSI British Standards BSI 5702-3:2008, Guide to statistical process control (SPC) charts for variables − Part 3: Charting techniques for short runs and small mixed batches (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pillet, A specific SPC chart for small-batch control, Qual. Eng. 8 , 581–586 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wiederhold, J. Greipel, R. Ottone, R. Schmitt, Clustering of similar processes for the application of statistical process control in small batch and job production, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 7 , 404 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duret, M. Pillet, Z. Zhou, Process adjustment using a Bayesian approach, Cogent Eng. 2 , (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Bui, F. Villeneuve, A. Sergent, Evaluation of different methods in quantification of manufacturing defects, Asian Int. J. Sci. Technol. Prod. Manuf. Eng. 4 , (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tichadou, O. Legoff, J.-Y. Hascoet, 3D manufacturing dispersions: two experimental applications, in: CIRP (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Duret, Qualité de la mesure en production (EYROLLES, Paris, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.