Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 October 2017|
- H. Moheb-Alizadeh, Capability analysis of the variable measurement system with fuzzy data, Appl. Math. Modell. 38, 4559–4573 (2014) [CrossRef]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 14253-2: Geometrical product specifications (GPS) − inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring equipment − part 2: guidance for the estimation of uncertainty in GPS measurement in calibration of measuring equipment and in product verification (ISO, 2011)
- J. Kusar, L. Rihar, J. Duhovnik, M. Starbek, Concurrent realization and quality assurance of products in the automotive industry, Concurr. Eng. Res. Appl. 22, 162–171 (2014) [CrossRef]
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO/TS 16949: Quality management systems − particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2008 for automotive production and relevant service part organizations (ISO, 2009)
- International Automotive Task Force, IATF 16949: Quality management system requirements for automotive production and relevant service parts organizations (IATF, 2016)
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 9001: Quality management systems − requirements (ISO, 2015)
- Verband der Automobilindustrie, VDA 5: Prüfprozesseignung, 2nd edn. (VDA, Berlin, 2011)
- Chrysler Group LLC, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, Measurement systems analysis − reference manual, 4th edn. (AIAG, Michigan, 2010)
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 22514-7: Statistical methods in process management − capability and performance − part 7: capability of measurement processes (ISO, 2012)
- D.J. Wheeler, An Honest Gauge R&R Study. Manuscript No. 189, 2009, available in: http://www.spcpress.com/pdf/DJW189.pdf
- Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, JCGM 100:2008–GUM 1995 with minor corrections: evaluation of measurement data − guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (BIPM, 2008), available in http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/guides/gum.html
- International Organization for Standardization, ISO 14253-1: Geometrical product specifications (GPS) − inspection by measurement of workpieces and measuring equipment − part 1: decision rules for proving conformity or nonconformity with specifications (ISO, 2013)
- E. Dietrich, Capability of measurement processes based on ISO/FDIS 22514-7 and VDA 5, in XX IMEKO World Congress, Busan, 2012
- A.C. García, A.G. del Río, Number of distinct data categories and gage repeatability and reproducibility. A double (but single) requirement, Measurement 46, 2514–2518 (2013) [CrossRef]
- C. Ha, Reliability of assessment for supplier selection using GRR study, J. Indust. Intell. Inf. 6, 347–351 (2015)
- G. Wagner, R. Lang, Statistiche Auswertung von Meβ- und Prüfergebnissen (DGO-Heft 14, Frankfurt, 1976)
- W. Dutschke, Fertigungsmeβtechnik, 3rd edn. (Teubner, Stuttgart, 1996) [CrossRef]
- R. Pendrill, Using measurement uncertainty in decision-making and conformity assessment, Metrologia 51, 206–218 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology, JCGM 106: 2012–Evaluation of measurement data − the role of measurement uncertainty in conformity assessment (BIPM, 2012), available in http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/guides/
- J.M. Pou, L. Leblond, Control of customer and supplier risks by guarband method, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 6, 1–8 (2015)
- J.I. Donoso, Avaliação dos processos de medição na indústria, baseada no impacto econômico da operação de controle geométrico, Masters dissertation, Florianópolis, 2000, available in: https://repositorio.ufsc.br/xmlui/handle/123456789/78126
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.