Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 8, 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 January 2017|
- M.G. Ahmed, Y. Hermier, Degree of equivalence of realizations of the triple points of argon and oxygen between NIS and LNE-Cnam, Int. J. Thermophys. 35(3), 596–603 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zvizdic, V. Kolobaric, I. Galaso, D. Serfezi, A new two temperature humidity generator as a primary standard for measuring humidity in Croatia, in Proceedings I of the TEMPMEKO-99, The 7th International Symposium on Temperature and Thermal Measurements (1999), pp. 203–208 [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Liedberg, M.R. Mnguni, D. Jonker, A simple humidity generator for relative humidity calibrations, Int. J. Thermophys. 29, 1660–1667 (2008) (Springer Science Business Media) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hudoklin, J. Drnovšek, The New LMK Primary Standard for dew-point sensor calibration: evaluation of the high-range saturator efficiency, Int. J. Thermophys. 29(5), 1652–1659 (2008) (Springer Science Business Media) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Benyon, T. Vicente, Consistency of the national realization of dew-point temperature using standard humidity generators, Int. J. Thermophys. 33(18), 1550–1558 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Ahmed, S. Mazen, D.A. El-Gelil, Development of NIS two-temperature humidity generator, J. Phys. Sci. Appl. 4(7), 436–439 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. El-Gelil, M.G. Ahmed, E.E.-D. Mahmoud, S. Mazen, in Proceeding of World Congress, Metrology for Green Growth (XX IMEKO 2012), 9–14, Busan, Republic of Korea (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chahine, Calculation of uncertainty in humidity measurement using chilled mirrors and temperature sensors, Valuing Metrology, Victoria, Australia (Metrology Society of Australia, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Megahed, Y.A. Abdelaziz, Uncertainty evaluation in the calibration of Pt/Pd thermocouples up to copper freezing point at NIS-Egypt, Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng. 2(24), 13–17 (2011) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98-3:2008, uncertainty of measurement – part 3: guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hudoklin, J. Setina, J. Drnovšek, Uncertainty evaluation of the new setup for measurement of water vapor permeation rate by a dew-point sensor, Int. J. Thermophys. 33, 1595–1605 (2012), DOI:10.1007/s10765-012-1213-1 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Nielsen, M.J. de Groot, Revision and uncertainty evaluation of a primary dew-point generator, Metrologia 41(3), 167–172 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Comité International des Poids et Mesures, Mutual Recognition of National Measurement Standards and of Calibration and Measurement Certificates Issued by National Metrology Institutes (Bureau International des Poids et Mesures (BIPM), Sèvres Cedex, Paris, 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.