Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 4, 2016
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||21 November 2016|
- http://www.bipm.org/en/measurement-units/history-si/ [20 June 2016]
- http://www.bipm.org/en/worldwide-metrology/metre-convention/ [30 May 2016]
- http://www.bipm.org/en/measurement-units/, http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/si-brochure/ [30 May 2016]
- Comité Consultatif des Unités (CCU), New SI, Draft of 9th edition of the SI Brochure, issued on December 11, 2015, in Draft Documents on http://www.bipm.org/en/measurement-units/new_si/ (January 4, 2016). Replaces CCU, New SI, Draft Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the 9th SI Brochure, 2013 in Draft Documents on http://www.bipm.org/en/measurement-units/new_si/ [9 December 2015]
- http://metrologybytes.net [30 May 2016]
- BIPM, International vocabulary of metrology—basic and general concepts and associated terms (VIM) (2008), 3rd edn, http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/guides/ [30 May 2016]
- Commission IUPAC I-1, Quantities, units and symbols in physical chemistry, monograph (RSC, London, 2007), p. 176
- F. Pavese, P. Ciarlini, Classes of intercomparisons and the case of temperature standards, PTB Berichte, PTB-IT-10, 63–76 (2003); F. Pavese, Dependence of the treatment of systematic error in interlaboratory comparisons on different classes of standards, ACQUAL 15, 305–315 (2010)
- F. Pavese, Mathematical and statistical tools in metrological measurement, 2013, Chapter in physical methods, instruments and measurements, in Encyclopedia of life support systems (EOLSS), Developed under the Auspices of the UNESCO, edited by UNESCO-EOLSS Joint Committee (Eolss Publishers, Oxford, UK), http://www.eolss.net
- S.S. Stevens, On the theory of scales of measurement (PDF), Science 103, 677–680 (1946) [CrossRef]
- http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/si-brochure/appendix1-thermodynamic-temperature.html, CIPM (2005) Resolution 2 [30 May 2016]
- http://www.bipm.org/en/CGPM/db/13/1/ 13th CIPM (1967/68) Resolution 1 [30 May 2016]
- I. Johansson, Constancy and Circularity in the SI, on http://metrologybytes.net
- P. De Bièvre, What is the meaning of the concept ‘consistency’ in (chemical) measurement? Accred. Qual. Assur. 18, 157–158 (2013) [CrossRef]
- http://www.bipm.org/en/publications/mises-en-pratique/ [30 May 2016]
- F. Pavese, How much does the SI, namely the proposed ‘new SI’, conform the spirit of the Metre Treaty? Accred. Qual. Assur. 19, 307–314 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. Schwartz, Ph. Richard, C. Ehrlich, Y. Miki, OIML-Bulletin-New-SI-Draft-v4-20120831_Draft.doc (2012)
- Available online: http://www.bipm.org/en/measurement-units/new-si/ (2013) [4 January 2016]
- CODATA, http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Constants/index.html [30 May 2016]; http://www.bipm.org/extra/codata/ [30 May 2016]
- F. Pavese, A critical review of the CCU 2016 Draft of the Brochure for the “New SI” definition using (fundamental) constants (2016), p. 22, arXiv:1601.00857v.3
- F. Pavese, Rounding and notation, namely when using stipulations in the definition of measurement units, Measurement 46, 3725–3729 (2013), ISSN 0263-2241 [CrossRef]
- M. Mari, F. Pavese, A conceptual roadmap for setting up a system of units in the “New SI” context, arXiv: 1604.00982
- D.B. Newell, A more fundamental International System of Units, Phys. Today 67, 35 (2014), doi:10.1063/PT.3.2448 [CrossRef]
- K.A. Bronnikov, V.N. Melnikov, The fundamental constants ant the transition to new definitions of the SI units, Meas. Tech. 53, 1196–1203 (2011)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.