Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 4, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 October 2016|
- D.C. Montgomery, Statistical Quality Control: A Modern Introduction (Wiley, New York, 2009), 6th ed. [Google Scholar]
- A. Al-Refaie, N. Bata, Evaluating measurement and process capabilities by GR&R with four quality measures, Measurement 43, 842–851 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Knowles, G. Vickers, J. Anthony, Implementing evaluation of the measurement process in an automotive manufacturer: a case study, Qual. Reliab. Eng. Int. 19, 397–410 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Mader, J. Prins, R.E. Lampe, The economic impact of measurement error, Qual. Eng. 11, 563–574 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W.L. Pearn, S. Kotz, Encyclopedia and Handbook of Process Capability Indices—Series on Quality. Reliability and Engineering Statistics (World Scientific, Singapore, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kane, Process capability indices, J. Qual. Technol. 18, 41–52 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- AIAG: Automotive Industry Action Group, Measurement Systems Analysis Reference Manual (Chrysler Corporation, Ford Motor Company, General Motors Corporation, Detroit, MI, 2010), 4th ed. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Wheeler, R.W. Lyday, Evaluating the Measurement Process (SPC Press Inc., Knoxville, TN, 1989), 2nd ed. [Google Scholar]
- G. Taguchi, Introduction to Quality Engineering, Designing Quality into Products and Processes (Asian Productivity Organization, Tokyo, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- G. Celano, A. Faraz, E. Saniga, Control charts monitoring product's loss to society, Qual. Reliab. Eng. Int. 30, 1393–1407 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Amiri, K. Noghondarian, A.S. Safaei, Evaluating the performance of variable scheme X-bar control chart: a Taguchi loss approach, Int. J. Prod. Res. 52, 5385–5395 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Chan, S.W. Cheng, F.A. Spiring, A new measure of process capability: Cpm, J. Qual. Technol. 20, 162–175 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pillet, S. Rochon, E. Duclos, SPC-Generalization of capability index Cpm: case of unilateral tolerances, Qual. Eng. 10, 171–176 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Perakis, E. Xekalaki, On the relationship between process capability indices and the proportion of conformance, Qual. Technol. Quant. Manag. 13, 207–220 (2016), doi:10.1080/16843703.2016.1169696 [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Sauers, Using the Taguchi loss function to reduce common-cause variation, Qual. Eng. 12, 245–252 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Grant, R.S. Leavenworth, Statistical Process Control (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1980), 5th ed. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.