Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 April 2016|
- L.F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramanian, E. Cayirci: A survey on sensor networks, IEEE Commun. Mag. 40, 102–114 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- B. Krupanek, Modeling of transmission delays caused by disturbances in the wireless networks in IEEE 802.15.4 standard (in Polish), Ph.D. thesis, Gliwice, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- T. Topór-Kamiński, B. Krupanek, J. Homa, Delays models of measurement and control data transmission network, in Advanced Technologies for Intelligent Systems of National Border Security, Studies in Computational Intelligence, 440 (pp. 257-279) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jakubiec, Errors and uncertainties in measurement and control system (in Polish) (Silesian University of Technology Publishing House, Gliwice, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Oliver, G. Fohler, Probabilistic estimation of end-to-end path latency in wireless sensor networks, in IEEE Conference Mobile Adhoc and Sensor Systems, 2009, pp. 423–431 [Google Scholar]
- P. Nain, Basic elements of queuing theory. Application to the modeling of computer systems, in Lecture Notes (University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bobbio, System modelling with petri nets (System Reliability Assessment, Kluwer, 1990), pp. 102–143 [Google Scholar]
- C. Grinstead, J. Snell, Introduction to probability (American Mathematical Society, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Eady, Hands-on zigbee: Implementing 802.15.4 with microcontrollers (Elsevier Inc., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Krupanek, R. Bogacz, Modelling of communication delays in wireless networks, in IMEKO TC10 Conference, Warsaw, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Indoor Path Loss (Digi Internetional Materials, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sahu, C. Dhanunjay, C. Sankar, Study of RF propagation losses in homogeneous brick and concrete walls using analytical frequency dependent models, IOSR J. Electron. Commun. Eng. 9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.