Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- P. Weihs, A.W. Schmalwieser, G. Schauberger, UV effect on living organism, Encyclopedia of sustainability science and technology, edited by R.A. Meyers (Springer, New York, 2012), pp. 11375–11427
- CIE 209:2014, Rationalizing nomenclature for UV doses and effects on humans, Joint publication of CIE and WMO; WMO/GAW Report No. 211 (International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, 2014)
- CIE S 013/E:2003, International standard global solar UV index (International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, 2003)
- ISO 17166:1999/CIE S 007/E-1998, Erythema reference action spectrum and standard erythema dose (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 1999)
- A.F. McKinlay, B.L. Diffey, A reference action spectrum for ultraviolet induced erythema in human skin, CIE J. 6, 17–22 (1987)
- G. Steckmeyer, A.F. Bais, G. Bernhard, M. Blumthaler, C.R. Booth, P. Disterhoft, P. Eriksen, R.L. McKenzie, M. Miyauchi, C. Roy, Instruments to measure solar ultraviolet radiation. Part 1. Spectral instruments, WMO/GAW Rep. 125 (World Meteorological Organization, 2001)
- G. Steckmeyer, A.F. Bais, G. Bernhard, M. Blumthaler, C.R. Booth, R.L. Lantz, R.L. McKenzie, P. Disterhoft, A. Webb, Instruments to measure solar ultraviolet radiation. Part 2. Broadband instruments measuring erythemally weighted solar irradiance, WMO/GAW Rep. 164 (World Meteorological Organization, 2007)
- G. Hülsen, J. Gröbner, Characterization and calibration of ultraviolet broadband radiometers measuring erythemally weighted irradiance, Appl. Opt. 46, 5877–5886 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Gröbner, M. Blumenthaler, S. Kazadzis, A. Bais, A. Webb, J. Schreder, G. Seckmeyer, D. Rembges, Quality assurance of spectral solar UV measurements: results from 25 UV monitoring sites in Europe, 2002 to 2004, Metrologia 43, S66-S71 (2006) [CrossRef]
- J. Gröbner, J. Schreder, S. Kazadzis, A.F. Bais, M. Blumthaler, P. Görts, R. Tax, T. Koskela, G. Seckmeyer, A.R. Webb, D. Rembges, Traveling reference spectroradiometer for routine quality assurance of spectral solar ultraviolet irradiance measurements, Appl. Opt. 44, 5321–5331 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Gröbner, P. Sperfeld, Direct traceability of the portable QASUME irradiance scale to the primary irradiance standard of the PTB, Metrologia 42, 134–139 (2005) [CrossRef]
- ISO/CIE 19476:2011(E), Characterization of the performance of illuminance meters and luminance meters, Joint ISO/ICE international standard (International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, 2014)
- NIST Atomic Spectra Database, http://www.nist.gov/pml/data/asd.cfm
- D.-J. Shin, C.-W. Park, S.S. Kolesnikova, B. Khlevnoy, Final report on bilateral comparison APMP.PR-K1.a.1-2008 between KRISS (Korea) and VNIIOFI (Russia): Spectral irradiance from 250 nm to 2500 nm, Metrologia 47, 02005 (2010) [CrossRef]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98:1995, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 1995)
- S. Park, D.-H. Lee, Y.-W. Kim, S.-N. Park, Uncertainty evaluation for the spectroradiometric measurement of the averaged light-emitting diode intensity, Appl. Opt. 46, 2851–2858 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- IEC 60904-9:2007, Photovoltaic devices – Part 9: Solar simulator performance requirements, Edition 2.0 (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, 2007)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.