Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 7, Number 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- P. Weihs, A.W. Schmalwieser, G. Schauberger, UV effect on living organism, Encyclopedia of sustainability science and technology, edited by R.A. Meyers (Springer, New York, 2012), pp. 11375–11427 [Google Scholar]
- CIE 209:2014, Rationalizing nomenclature for UV doses and effects on humans, Joint publication of CIE and WMO; WMO/GAW Report No. 211 (International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- CIE S 013/E:2003, International standard global solar UV index (International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 17166:1999/CIE S 007/E-1998, Erythema reference action spectrum and standard erythema dose (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. McKinlay, B.L. Diffey, A reference action spectrum for ultraviolet induced erythema in human skin, CIE J. 6, 17–22 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- G. Steckmeyer, A.F. Bais, G. Bernhard, M. Blumthaler, C.R. Booth, P. Disterhoft, P. Eriksen, R.L. McKenzie, M. Miyauchi, C. Roy, Instruments to measure solar ultraviolet radiation. Part 1. Spectral instruments, WMO/GAW Rep. 125 (World Meteorological Organization, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Steckmeyer, A.F. Bais, G. Bernhard, M. Blumthaler, C.R. Booth, R.L. Lantz, R.L. McKenzie, P. Disterhoft, A. Webb, Instruments to measure solar ultraviolet radiation. Part 2. Broadband instruments measuring erythemally weighted solar irradiance, WMO/GAW Rep. 164 (World Meteorological Organization, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hülsen, J. Gröbner, Characterization and calibration of ultraviolet broadband radiometers measuring erythemally weighted irradiance, Appl. Opt. 46, 5877–5886 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gröbner, M. Blumenthaler, S. Kazadzis, A. Bais, A. Webb, J. Schreder, G. Seckmeyer, D. Rembges, Quality assurance of spectral solar UV measurements: results from 25 UV monitoring sites in Europe, 2002 to 2004, Metrologia 43, S66-S71 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gröbner, J. Schreder, S. Kazadzis, A.F. Bais, M. Blumthaler, P. Görts, R. Tax, T. Koskela, G. Seckmeyer, A.R. Webb, D. Rembges, Traveling reference spectroradiometer for routine quality assurance of spectral solar ultraviolet irradiance measurements, Appl. Opt. 44, 5321–5331 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gröbner, P. Sperfeld, Direct traceability of the portable QASUME irradiance scale to the primary irradiance standard of the PTB, Metrologia 42, 134–139 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO/CIE 19476:2011(E), Characterization of the performance of illuminance meters and luminance meters, Joint ISO/ICE international standard (International Commission on Illumination, Vienna, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- NIST Atomic Spectra Database, http://www.nist.gov/pml/data/asd.cfm [Google Scholar]
- D.-J. Shin, C.-W. Park, S.S. Kolesnikova, B. Khlevnoy, Final report on bilateral comparison APMP.PR-K1.a.1-2008 between KRISS (Korea) and VNIIOFI (Russia): Spectral irradiance from 250 nm to 2500 nm, Metrologia 47, 02005 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC Guide 98:1995, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- S. Park, D.-H. Lee, Y.-W. Kim, S.-N. Park, Uncertainty evaluation for the spectroradiometric measurement of the averaged light-emitting diode intensity, Appl. Opt. 46, 2851–2858 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60904-9:2007, Photovoltaic devices – Part 9: Solar simulator performance requirements, Edition 2.0 (International Electrotechnical Commission, Geneva, 2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.