Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 3, 2015
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 October 2015|
- http://www.euramet.org/fileadmin/docs/projects/828˙TIME˙Final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- http://www.euramet.org/index.php?id=tc-projects&nocache=1&txneurametctcpprojects%5Bproject%5D= 1064&txnneurametctcpprojects%5Baction%5D=show& txnneurametctcpprojects%5Bcontroller%5D=Project& cHash=5a485e5f4398a3ab53fe03d296dccb93 [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Hamza, Investigation of the Optimum Trigger Level in Time Interval Measurement, MAPAN-Journal of Metrology Society of India 29, 255–260 (12/2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Hamza, A Study on the EURAMET Comparison of Time Interval Measurement, MAPAN-Journal of Metrology Society of India 29, 207–212 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H.-N. Teodorescu, M. Hulea, Improving time measurement precision in embedded systems with a hybrid measuring method, in Proc. of the 6th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, IDAACS’2011, 1, art. No. 6072711 (2011), pp. 59–64 [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Simpson, C.L. Britton, A.L. Wintenberg, G.R. Young, An integrated CMOS time interval measurement system with subnanosecond resolution for the WA-98 calorimeter, IEEE J. St. Circ. 32, 198–205 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Swann, B.J. Blalock, L.G. Clonts, D.M. Binkley, J.M. Rochelle, E. Breeding, K.M. Baldwin, A 100-ps time-resolution CMOS time-to-digital converter for positron emission tomography imaging applications, IEEE J. St. Circ. 39, 1839–1852 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://kcdb.bipm.org/AppendixC/country˙list.asp?type=TF [Google Scholar]
- Xiangwei Zhu, Shaowei Yong; Zhaowen Zhuang, A novel method with Ps accuracy for time interval measurement, in Proc. of the Frequency Control Symposium, 2007 Joint with the 21st European Frequency and Time Forum, IEEE International, pp. 848–853 [Google Scholar]
- Minshuang Huang, Junfen Huang, Yinqi Feng, High precision time-interval measurement method based on pseudo-nanuniform sampling, Advances in Automation and Robotics, Vol. 1, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering 122, 283–291 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mircea Gh. Hulea, Horia-Nicolai L. Teodorescu, Method and system for time intervals measurement, Recent Patents on Electrical & Electronic Engineering 5, 231–237 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kalisz, Review of methods for time interval measurements with picosecond resolution, Metrologia 41, 17–32 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Better than 100 ps accuracy in HP 5370B time interval measurements through bias error reduction, 5370B Universal Time Interval Counter, Product Note 5370B-2, HEWLETT PACKARD [Google Scholar]
- Sources of error in time interval measurements, Application note, Fluke [Google Scholar]
- More hints for making better frequency counter measurements, Application note, Agilent [Google Scholar]
- Understanding frequency counter specifications, Application Note 200-4, HEWLETT PACKARD [Google Scholar]
- A. Bauch, S. Weyers, D. Piester, E. Staliuniene, W. Yang, Generation of UTC (PTB) as a fountain-clock based time scale (Metrologia, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gibbs, Comparison of a single SR620 timer against a variety of timers from the Eurolas network, in Proc. of 13th International Workshop on Laser Ranging, Washington DC (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gibbs, A.T. Sinclair, Investigation of a small range-dependent bias of two SR620 Time Interval counters, in Proc. of 9th International Workshop on Laser Ranging Instrumentation (1994), pp. 274–276 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.