Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 6, Number 2, 2015
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 August 2015|
- G.J. Fitz Patrick, E.D. Simmon, High voltage and current metrology at NIST. Precision measurements of the past, present, and the future, in Annual Report Conference on Electrical Insulation and Dielectric Phenomena, 2001, pp. 277–280 [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Dwivedi, M.B. Daigavane, Multi-purpose low cost DC high voltage generator (60 kV output), using Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier circuit, Int. J. Sci. Technol. Educ. Res. 2, 109–119 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Guizhen Wang, QiutingJia, Gang Cao, A measurement method of high DC voltage, in Proc. of the Electrical Electronics Engineering Symposium (EEESYM), 2012 [Google Scholar]
- E. Kuffel, W.S. Zaengl, J. Kuffel, Measurement of high voltages, in High Voltage Engineering Fundamentals (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2nd ed., 2000), pp. 77–195 [Google Scholar]
- U. Poliano, G.C. Bosco, M. Lanzillotti, Generalized automatic system for AC/DC transfer AC voltage and AC current measurements, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 55, 1747–1751 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Flegar, T. Tasic, Software validation in measurement & testing, Proc. of the INCOLAB Conference, Prague, 4 December 2003 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.haefely.com/pdf/LL˙KIT.pdf [Google Scholar]
- https://webstore.iec.ch/preview/info˙iec60060-3–%"7Bed1.0–%"7Den.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H.M.A. Mageed, A.M. El-Rifaie, Electrical Metrology Applications of LabVIEW Software, J. Software Eng. Appl. 6(3), 113–120 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M.A. Mageed, A.M. El-Rifaie, Electrical quantities in terms of the international system of units, in Proc. World Congress on Engineering 2013 Conference, 3-5 July, London, UK [Google Scholar]
- Sang Hwa Lee, Kwang Min Yu Jeon Hong Kang, MunSeog Kim, Kyu Tae Kim, A Josephson voltage-traceable DC high-voltage divider evaluation using the binary step-up method, Measurement 45, 488–492 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fluke Corporation, Calibration: philosophy in practice (Legal Department, Everett, WA 98206-9090, 2nd ed., May 1994) [Google Scholar]
- The expression of uncertainty and confidence in measurement (United Kingdom Accreditation Service, NA-MAS, M 3003, January 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Uncertainty guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (JCGM 100, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.