Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 3, Number 2, 2012
|Page(s)||97 - 100|
|Published online||14 November 2012|
- A.S. Dennis, Length, dimensional measurements at NIST, J. Res. Natl. Inst. Stan. 106, 1–23 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Huang, J. Ni, On-line error compensation of coordinate measuring machines, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 35, 725–738 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Fan, M.J. Chen, W.M. Huang, A six-degree-of-freedom measurement system for the motion accuracy of linear stage, Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf. 38, 155–164 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shigeru Hosoe, High precise and stable displacement-measuring laser interferometer with differential optical paths, Precis. Eng. 17, 258–265 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noh-Bin Yim, Cheon II Eom, Seung-Woo kim, Dual-mode phase measurement for optical heterodyne interferometery, Meas. Sci. Technol. 11, 1131–1137 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wetzels, Laser based displacement calibration with nanometer accuracy, Ph.D. thesis, TUE, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Demarest, High-resolution, high-speed, low data age uncertainty, heterodyne displacement measuring interferometer electronics, Meas. Sci. Technol. 9, 1024–1030 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZMI-1000A Operating manual, ZYGO Corporation, Middlefield, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Rabinovich, Measurement Errors and Uncertainties, 3rd edn. (Springer, New York, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bahrawi, N. Fareed, Application of a commercially available displacement measuring interferometer to line scale measurement and uncertainty of measurement, Mapan-JMSI 25, 261–266 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sacconi, G.B. Picotto, W. Pasin, The IMGC calibration setup for micro-displacement actuators, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 48, 483–487 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Gorniak, Design and Metrology of a Precision XY Planar Stage, Master of Applied Science in Mechanical Eng., Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 2010 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.