Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 2, 2011
|Page(s)||75 - 81|
|Published online||10 January 2012|
- ISO/IEC 17025, International Organization for Standardization, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, 2nd edn., (2005)
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, International Organization for Standardization (Geneva, 1993)
- S. Sartori, Estimation of measurement uncertainty – considerable example, HMD 18th Metrology Symposium (Cavtat, Croatia, 2001)
- Dr. H.S. Nielsen, Determining Consensus Values in Interlaboratory Comparisons and Proficiency Testing, NCSL International Workshop and Symposium (2003)
- ISO/IEC, Conformity assessment – General requirements for proficiency testing (2010)
- ISO 5725-6, International Organization for Standardization, Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 6: Use in practice of accuracy values (1994)
- ASTM E 1574, American Society for Testing and Materials, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Sound in Residential Spaces, 98 (2006)
- ASHRAE, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Recommended Procedure for Measuring the HVAC System – Induced Noise in a Room (Draft #10) (2007) www.enoisecontrol.com
- ASHRAE, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Fundamentals Handbook (SI) (1997), Chap. 7
- R. Payne, Uncertainties associated with the use of a sound level meter, NPL Report DQL-AC 002, 2004
- ASTM E90-04, Standard test method for laboratory measurement of airborne sound transmission loss of building partition and elements
- EUROLAB, European Federation of National Associations of Measurement. Testing and Analytical Laboratories, Measurement Uncertainty in testing, Technical Report 1/2002, 2002
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.