Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 2, 2011
|Page(s)||75 - 81|
|Published online||10 January 2012|
- ISO/IEC 17025, International Organization for Standardization, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories, 2nd edn., (2005) [Google Scholar]
- BIPM, IEC, IFCC, ISO, IUPAC, IUPAP, OIML, Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, International Organization for Standardization (Geneva, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sartori, Estimation of measurement uncertainty – considerable example, HMD 18th Metrology Symposium (Cavtat, Croatia, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Dr. H.S. Nielsen, Determining Consensus Values in Interlaboratory Comparisons and Proficiency Testing, NCSL International Workshop and Symposium (2003) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC, Conformity assessment – General requirements for proficiency testing (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5725-6, International Organization for Standardization, Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 6: Use in practice of accuracy values (1994) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E 1574, American Society for Testing and Materials, Standard Test Method for Measurement of Sound in Residential Spaces, 98 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Recommended Procedure for Measuring the HVAC System – Induced Noise in a Room (Draft #10) (2007) www.enoisecontrol.com [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Fundamentals Handbook (SI) (1997), Chap. 7 [Google Scholar]
- R. Payne, Uncertainties associated with the use of a sound level meter, NPL Report DQL-AC 002, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E90-04, Standard test method for laboratory measurement of airborne sound transmission loss of building partition and elements [Google Scholar]
- EUROLAB, European Federation of National Associations of Measurement. Testing and Analytical Laboratories, Measurement Uncertainty in testing, Technical Report 1/2002, 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.