Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 2, Number 1, 2011
|Page(s)||25 - 30|
|Published online||29 June 2011|
- G.C. Holst, Imaging system performance based upon Fλ / d”, Opt. Eng. 46, 103204 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S.K. Park, R. Schowengerdt, M. Kaczynski, Modulation-transfer-function analysis for sampled image systems, Appl. Opt. 23, 2572–2582 (1984) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.D. Ducharme, S.P. Temple, Improved aperture for modulation transfer function measurement of detector arrays beyond the Nyquist frequency, Opt. Eng. 47, 093601 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.C. Feltz, M.A. Karim, Modulation transfer function of charge-coupled devices, Appl. Opt. 29, 717–722 (1990) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- D.N. Sitter Jr., J.S. Goddard, R.K. Ferrell, Method for the measurement of the modulation transfer function of sampled imaging systems from bar-target patterns, Appl. Opt. 34, 746–751 (1995) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- N. Guérineau, J. Primot, M. Tauvy, M. Caes, Modulation transfer function measurement of an infrared focal plane array by use of the self-imaging property of a canted periodic target, Appl. Opt. 38, 631–637 (1999) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Marchywka, D.G. Socker, Modulation transfer function measurement techniques for small-pixel detectors, Appl. Opt. 31, 7198–7213 (1992) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.E. Greivenkamp, A.E. Lowman, Modulation transfer function measurements of sparse-array sensors using a self-calibrating fringe pattern, Appl. Opt. 33, 5029–5036 (1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- H. Kubota, H. Ohzu, Method of Measurement of Response Function by Means of Random Chart, J. Opt. Soc. Am. 47, 666–667 (1957) [CrossRef]
- G.D. Boreman, E.L. Dereniak, Method for measuring modulation transfer function of charge-coupled devices using laser speckle, Opt. Eng. 25, 148–150 (1986)
- G.D. Boreman, Y. Sun, A.B. James, Generation of laser speckle with an integrating sphere, Opt. Eng. 29, 339–342 (1990) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Pozo, A. Ferrero, M. Rubiño, J. Campos, A. Pons, Improvements for determining the modulation transfer function of charge-coupled devices by the speckle method, Opt. Express 14, 5928–5936 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A. Daniels, G.D. Boreman, A.D. Ducharme, E. Sapir, Random transparency targets for modulation transfer function measurement in the visible and infrared regions, Opt. Eng. 34, 860–868 (1995) [CrossRef]
- G.D. Boreman, Fourier spectrum techniques for characterization of spatial noise in imaging arrays, Opt. Eng. 26, 985–991 (1987)
- X. Chen, N. George, G. Agranov, C. Liu, B. Gravelle, Sensor modulation transfer function measurement using band-limited laser speckle, Opt. Express 16, 20047–20059 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.M. Pozo, M. Rubiño, Comparative analysis of techniques for measuring the modulation transfer functions of charge-coupled devices based on the generation of laser speckle, Appl. Opt. 44, 1543–1547 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Sensiper, G.D. Boreman, A.D. Ducharme, D. Snyder, Modulation transfer function testing of detector arrays using narrowband laser speckle, Opt. Eng. 32, 395–400 (1993) [CrossRef]
- J.R. Janesick, Scientific Charge-Coupled Devices, SPIE Optical (Engineering Press, Washington, USA, 2001)
- W. Astar, New power-efficient optical filter for detector array modulation transfer function measurement by laser speckle, Opt. Eng. 35, 2761–2679 (1996) [CrossRef]
- O. Yadid-Pecht, Geometrical modulation transfer function for different pixel active area shapes, Opt. Eng. 39, 859–865 (2000) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Pozo, M. Rubiño, Optical characterization of ophthalmic lenses by means of modulation transfer function determination from a laser speckle pattern, Appl. Opt. 44, 7744–7748 (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- A.D. Ducharme, Microlens diffusers for efficient laser speckle generation, Opt. Express 15, 14573–14579 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J.W. Goodman, Statical properties of laser speckle and related phenomena, in Laser Speckle and Related Phenomena, Topics in Applied Physics, edited by J.C. Dainty (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1984), Vol. 9, pp. 35–40
- L.I. Goldfischer, Autocorrelation function and power spectral density of laser-produced speckle patterns, J. Opt. Soc. Am. 55, 247–253 (1965) [CrossRef]
- A. Nasibov, A. Kholmatov, H. Nasibov, F. Hacizade, The influence of CCD pixel binning option to its modulation transfer function, Presented at SPIE-2010, Optics, Photonics, and Digital Technologies for Multimedia Applications (Brussels, Belgium 2010), pp. 7723, 77231A–77231A-8
- A. Fernández-Oliveras, A.M. Pozo, M. Rubiño, Analysis of the modulation transfer function spectral variation in different detector arrays by means of speckle patterns, J. Imaging Sci. Technol. 53, 031101 (2009) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.