Int. J. Metrol. Qual. Eng.
Volume 1, Number 2, 2010
|Page(s)||59 - 65|
|Published online||17 December 2010|
- E. Toth, A.M.R. Franco, R.M. Debatin, Power and energy reference system, applying dual-channel sampling, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 54, 404 (2005) [CrossRef]
- U. Pogliano, Use of integrative analog-to-digital converters for high precision measurement of electric power, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 50, 1315 (2001) [CrossRef]
- G. Rammn, H. Moser, Andreas, A Newscheme for Generating and Measuring Active, Reactive and Apparent Power at Power Frequencies with Uncertainties of 2.5 × 10-6, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 48, 422 (1999) [CrossRef]
- W.G.K. Ihlenfeld, E. Mohns, K. Dauke, Classical Nonquantum AC Power Measurements With Uncertainties Approaching 1 μW/VA, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 56, 410 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Svensson, K.-E. Rydler, A measuring system for the calibration of power analyzers, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 44, 316 (1995) [CrossRef]
- M. Klonz, AC–DC transfer difference of the PTB multijunction thermal converter in the frequency range from 10 Hz to 100 kHz, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 36, 320 (1987)
- R.L. Swerlein, A 10 ppm accurate digital ac measurement algorithm (Hewlett-Packard internal publication, 1991)
- M. Kampik, H. Laiz, M. Klonz, Comparison of three accurate methods to measure AC voltage at low frequencies, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 49, 429 (2000) [CrossRef]
- G.A. Kyriazis, Extension of Swerlein’s algorithm for AC voltage measurement in the frequency domain, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 52, 367 (2003) [CrossRef]
- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, first edn. (International Organisation for Standardization, Switzerland, 1993)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.